'91 Ford Bronco Silver Anniversary Edition

scarlson06

Brat Tracker?
Here is my Bronco. I sold my 2003 Mazda 6 and bought this. It took me a craigslist ride share to Minneapolis and then two greyhound buses to Milwaukee and Appleton, WI to get me to her. 122,000 miles. Minimal rust. Awesome taking her up north yesterday without the top on. Will be awesome when there is 8 feet of snow here and it'll be no big deal.
5.8L 351 Windsor
Push button 4x4

Attachments

• bronco.JPG
    bronco.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 280
  • bronca!.JPG
    bronca!.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 302
I'm in the Cities. Shoreview to be exact. Once I get more experience under my belt riding, would like to take some rides up to Duluth and beyond. I'll have to let ya know when I'll be up. Meet and ride. :D

Nice truck! I've got a 86 Eddie Bauer.

You're right about the whole 8 feet of snow thing (maybe a little exaggeration, huh? :p ) But yeah, in stock form, they're certainly one of the most capable trucks I've ever taken off road, and I've had my fair share of off road time.

Throw a locker on the back, get some knobbies, and put a few hours of off road time under your belt and you will surprise the HELL out of people with that bad boy.

I gotta admit though, I'm a jeep fan. Have a TJ in the garage. Another project besides the bike. :D

Back
Top Bottom