My $300 barn find CB750K

Mags

Hello. Just bought this big beast. Went to look at it, oil was good so I threw in some fresh gas and jumped the solenoid. Fired up after a while.

By the way the parts are for sale! Going to go with a cafe setup on this one. Will get more pinteresting when the sun provides.

Sweet find mate you couldn't pick the wheels up for that here in UK ,enjoy tearing her down sure you'll get $300 back just from parts you lucky "B" look forward to ya updates mate

GREAT deail! Congrats, and check out that awesome sissy bar! :)

Must be a fire sales happening, I got a Silverwing yesterday for $125 :D

Thanks Mitchell. Pulled the carbs off and they look horrible. The inside is surprisingly clean however the floats don't bounce when you tap on them as the carbs are sitting upside down. This is a problem correct? I haven't done much carb work myself, just the usual cleaning and rejetting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using DO THE TON mobile app

Mags said:
Thanks Mitchell. Pulled the carbs off and they look horrible. The inside is surprisingly clean however the floats don't bounce when you tap on them as the carbs are sitting upside down. This is a problem correct? I haven't done much carb work myself, just the usual cleaning and rejetting.

Figured out why they don't bounce when you push on them...two of the floats are filled with gas lol.

Looks 100% better already, keep up the good work

Sent from my phone at a place via an app

Got it stripped down for the most part. Still need to remove the center stand. Won't be running pod filters since majority vote is that they are not healthy. Not sure what to paint the tank, I'm thinking like a granite gray color.

Back
Top Bottom