DO THE TON Mama Tried 3 - Alabama 2012 - New and Improved with event pics!

Well everyone, i have been kinda scarce around here since barber, but i just now managed to get thru all the pages of updates and pics... Wow, it just made me miss being there and everyone all over again. Seems the shine was a hit with a few ppl (doc.....) so ill do what i can to secure more than a couple jars for next time. Kiley, i didnt get a chance to say thanks to you before we had to roll, but my wife and i realy appreciate you opening your home to all us hooligans each year! Some of you met our baby, Malachi this year. And i would like to say that this group is the kind of group of "childish adults" that i dont mind him growing up around at all. In fact, i hope he grows up cherishing this kind of motorcycle culture, and being a part of something like this. Theres a shortage of good people in the world today, but we are happy to be a part of this group.

So... any plans on the spring gtg next year? Dragon? Red river? Ozarks? Looking forward to it!

Mr.E said:
So... any plans on the spring gtg next year? Dragon? Red river? Ozarks? Looking forward to it!

I think it's definitely time to start a thread about that. The Dragon is of course conveniently close for me but I know that's not the case for everyone so I'm for sure open to other locations.

Iron and Air posted a free mag with lots of good stuff from Barber this year
http://bit.ly/X1mWuo

I was trying to be humble,haha. Mine is the green one that is way to fucking loud. Is that better haha

Oh ya?? Well I'm the.... ahh.... over on page.... ahh....

(sigh) Never mind. :'(

Re: Re: DO THE TON Mama Tried 3 - Alabama 2012 - New and Improved with event pics!

4eyes said:
We're in the back of the class, with the cool kids. :p 8) :p

that's right Mike, I'm lame, they made me stand up front.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

john83 said:
I think it's definitely time to start a thread about that. The Dragon is of course conveniently close for me but I know that's not the case for everyone so I'm for sure open to other locations.

I started a thread called "Do The Ton Spring Thaw". We are gonna host a get together in the red River Gorge for the DTT crew, probably the third weekend in May. Headed down to check out the cabin situation this coming Monday.

Back
Top Bottom