1979 Kawasaki KZ650 C3 "Blue Bessie"

Here is the "final" outcome of a ton of money, hard work, and time.... Nice to have the payoff ;D . Comments, compliments, and criticism all encouraged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLRhd-Au33s&feature=youtu.be

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/eLRhd-Au33s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/eLRhd-Au33s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

MCvRoEa.jpg

2pOfsrz.jpg

OKxiRnO.jpg

IVt7llV.jpg

iPKDvpj.jpg

Hmmm....

Headlight needs to be the same blue as the tank and tail plate. Other than that, I really like it.

Scruffy said:
Hmmm....

Headlight needs to be the same blue as the tank and tail plate. Other than that, I really like it.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that... A couple metal brackets and such need painted black yet and I'm going to have the headlight bucket, front fender, fender hugger (if I can find one) and maybe gauge backs? to match the bike blue... Thanks for pointing that out. ;-)

Here it is... I think I'm done for now. Not many more changes I think I want to make cosmetically. This is pretty close to what I had envisioned.

MXhf46g.jpg

LMENUNf.jpg

XFD9ArP.jpg

eTSnVXJ.jpg

Azbiker said:
Love this bike! Being a fellow 79 KZ650 rider myself. Very nice build!

Thank you for the kind words. I think it's been the most fun build I've done so far. I've been riding it quite a bit too and love it! Definitely one of my top 5 bikes ;)

Back
Top Bottom