Post a pic of your latest purchase

We just picked up this functional, but slightly ugly Sun 125 generator/regulator tester for the shop. It isn't for motorcycles, but it's still cool. It has some homemade bits on it and that needs a bit of sorting (along with finding a real service manual for it) but we know it works. I just wish it still had the sign on top.

Attachments

• IMG_4741.JPG
    IMG_4741.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 219
krafty said:
We just picked up this functional, but slightly ugly Sun 125 generator/regulator tester for the shop. It isn't for motorcycles, but it's still cool. It has some homemade bits on it and that needs a bit of sorting (along with finding a real service manual for it) but we know it works. I just wish it still had the sign on top.

Great score!!!!

Picked up another accessory for those long lonesome rides on deserted back roads.

1779797_854372584587251_1892095693004216178_n.jpg

Late production model P1 with all the upgrades. Came with holster and spare clip. Goes well with my M1 carbine and Lee-Enfield MkIV.

CharlieT said:
Picked up another accessory for those long lonesome rides on deserted back roads.

1779797_854372584587251_1892095693004216178_n.jpg

Late production model P1 with all the upgrades. Came with holster and spare clip. Goes well with my M1 carbine and Lee-Enfield MkIV.

Awesome

I usually don't post up things that I buy but this one had me kinda pumped up. 1 daytona special with a 78 RD400 basket case engine and rolling chassis. Both titled. It's a little rough but hopefully I can ride it a bit before I tear into it. ;D

Thanks for the hate uh I mean love! Haha. A few years ago he sent the bodywork to moto carrera to be painted so that part is nice. The rest is kinda rough but not as bad as the ds7 was. I don't know what chambers are on there but it looks like the manifolds have washers welded to them for the springs. Is that DG style or spec II?

clem said:
Thanks for the hate uh I mean love! Haha. A few years ago he sent the bodywork to moto carrera to be painted so that part is nice. The rest is kinda rough but not as bad as the ds7 was. I don't know what chambers are on there but it looks like the manifolds have washers welded to them for the springs. Is that DG style or spec II?

I'm 90% sure it's DGs, the ones that came on my 350 had washers welded for the springs. Also looks like DGs minus their name plate

Got a front wheel for the XL since mine is a dodecagon. It was listed as clean and true, and I'll be damned if that isn't accurate.
45f6b0265ab4c99bb6230f5247b15972.jpg
Not sure if the thumper this shoe came off of was ridden much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just picked up one of these old unimat lathes from a buddy that use to build guns.

*not my actual picture, having memory issues on the phone, damn the upgrades*

Attachments

• 4327988677_5b1ddd88b4_b.jpg
    4327988677_5b1ddd88b4_b.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 191
Really cool, you'll be surprised just how much you can do with a small machine.
Just remember to take small cuts ;)

Thanks guys, just ordered belts and a manual!
I just needed it for cutting axle spacers at a closer tolerance, better than my typical cut off saw and grinder technique. :-X

Back
Top Bottom