72 Honda CB450 "lucky 13"

Joe, I know this is an old thread and you might not even read the comments but just wanted to say this is my favorite cafe build. IDK maybe its the sexy photos making me daydream but Ive been staring at it for days now and I can't get it out of my head. I only recently learned about cafe racers (looking to buy my first bike soon) and I'm smitten with this design. Keep up the good work and if anyone knows of a bike like this in the PA area please let me know!

-Dave

Wow it's been a long time!!! I snoop around from time to time on the site. But I think it's that time. The cb450 is now going up for sale. The past few years of my life have changed with work and kids etc. so the bike is currently having the carbs cleaned and it's time to move on. I've had some good offers over the years that I've turned down but I think it's time. Pm me if interested in lucky 13.

Joe.

This bike has been my greatest inspiration for my build. Almost done now.

I couldn't use the same type of seat because i like to take my girl with me and i had to mount the license plate on the rear since it's illegal in my country to have it on the side/swingarm.

I envy you US locals.. you get away with so many mods that are illegal here.

That rev counter is there until i sort the tuning completly

Back
Top Bottom