WORKS PERFORMANCE billet tracker 13.25 shocks with DRS/ARS

xb33bsa

Over 1,000 Posts
Top of the line shocks fully resealed/serviced and ready
Machined from the solid, hence "billet" the one piece 7075 aluminum body makes for very light shocks, beautiful chrome springs, no rust or rash ..if you told somebody you bought from new they wouldn't argue
250/120 dual spring = 80/120 rate
The ars "adjustable rate spring" allows the 120 spring to be kicked in sooner in travel ,in a choice of stages,than if it just went to coil bind
This is a great system to have if you carry loads at times ,or just want a deep cushy ride between canyon blasts ;)
With some data from you i can calculate whether or not this spring combo would suit you
$320 shipped in the USA
international $310 + shipping

Attachments

• billet 1.jpg
    billet 1.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 274
  • billet 2.jpg
    billet 2.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 286
gill said:
Could you tell something about their history and usage? did you buy it from works?
i dont know anything about the history or use i bought them real cheap off ebay the seller didn't know they were works shocks
cant remember what bike they had been on ... i buy a lot of shocks
internally condition was excellent ,the rods have perfect surface the whole length ,the body bore was not scored or worn ,all they needed to be a viable resell was new seals.
hey user name gill,did you know gil was the guys name that invented the works performance shock and it's unique compression damping valving ?
Tune-A-Fish said:
Dayem those are yummy :-*

indeed they are sweet .polished aluminum really turns me on

Back
Top Bottom