Finally

Ard Choille!

"and I looked, and behold a pale horse"
DTT,

I Have been a lurker for too long. Sold my old bike some time back, but love DTT, Cafes, Bobbers, etc... I finally got a chance to buy another bike, and I was lucky enough to get it from my buddy Xulf13 (Eddie). Now that I have another bike, I'm looking forward to rolling up the sleeves, getting dirty and shooting the wind with you guys here on DTT. There is so much wisdom on here, and I'm truly honored to be on this forum, and DTT in the Dirty South ( NC Baby).

Anyways, let the noob flaming begin. Nice to finally start posting!

Ha! Welcome to the site man. We will pass on the noob flaming for now, but only cause you know xulf....... :D

What bike did you buy? The Seca? Be sure to post some pics of it!

Haha thanks dude! Xulf is a pretty awesome dude.

I recently bought his Seca because I am passionately in love with that bike. We are getting ready to chop it up just a little on the frame to get a new rear fender and tank on from a CX500. I will be sure to post some pics up during the whole build with him. He lives 1/2 mile down the street, so I am very fortunate to have such an awesome neighbor.

Here are some pics of my old bike. It was 1993 Honda VLX 600 that I bobbed out.
SU1HMDAwNTQuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAwNTUuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAwNTMuanBn.jpg

That paint job was from rattle cans, and it took me about a day to get done. I miss that bike, but I am truly excited about the new one.

Here is the Seca. Xulf13 has done all of the work to the bike, and he just got that CX500 Tank on it with the rear fender. He is getting ready to drop it off at my place so we can start working on it together. He is a talented guy and I am very fortunate to be learning from the best.
IMG_1098.jpg

Thanks dude!

I'm honored to be here! I can't wait to paint the Seca. I just put an order in for some Alsa Candies and Chrome 8) . Definitely looking forward to stripping her down and put some new colors on her.

I like the looks with the CX tank. Very cool.

Oh, yeah, and welcome to the site.

Thanks Dude!

Xulf13 actually recommended it, and grabbed one in great shape of ebay just before I bought it.

Love the read on the GS1100G BTW.

Back
Top Bottom