Surplus Wiring Harnesses

Sonreir

Oregon
DTT SUPPORTER
Hey all,

I have some surplus wiring harnesses. Three of them I made as demo models for a show and the fourth is one for a recent customer that I forgot to make in the custom length.

The harness with cloth wrap and cloth wiring is suitable for a Honda twin, pre-1978. This would normally retail for over $500 (R/R included but not pictured), but can be yours for $275.

The DOHC harness will fit most of the DOHC Hondas from the early 80s as well as the CB650. Retail would normally be $338 on this one, but I'm selling for $200.

The last two harnesses are universal harnesses. The only difference between the two is the wrapping; one is heat shrink and the other is black braid. They will fit just about any bike, but do not include wiring for the charging system. You'll have to come up with that portion yourself. I'll be happy to walk you through the steps. These are $125 each.

If you're outside the USA, please add $20 for shipping.

PM me or reply here for me details.

Attachments

• cloth.jpg
    cloth.jpg
    966.2 KB · Views: 217
  • dohc.jpg
    dohc.jpg
    1,021.9 KB · Views: 195
  • universal1.jpg
    universal1.jpg
    894.9 KB · Views: 194
  • universal2.jpg
    universal2.jpg
    1,017.2 KB · Views: 194
would one of the universals work well on a 73 CB350? I honestly like that its wrapped with a plastic guard and I would also like to get a RR from you and I can wire in the it.

I just want to be sure the length will be good and you don't think there will be any issues with installing it on the bike.

How well will the 275 one fit the CB350? I have the round ignition socket can that be adapted or do I need a new one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The $275 one would be a very good fit for the Honda 350. I have the opposite side square plugs I can send. The round ones will need to be replaced.

I'll take it. My email is Runton@gmail.com and I'll look here to see how you want me to settle up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paypal works best, but we can take credit card, too.

That email address OK to use to send an invoice?

Back
Top Bottom