triumph fiberglass/metal seat HELP!!!

fvr2whls

Hey guys, im doing a 68 t120 bonneville cafe and im trying to find a company that makes fiberglass or metal seats, tanks, or combos. anything helps thanks

cool ride, what are you looking for? I've been doing fiberglass for years and now do custom alloy work if that's your style

Contact Brett at Glass from the Past. He has stuff specificly for Triumphs

Email - cafeparts@comcast.net or his site http://caferacingparts.com/

I have delt w/ Brett personally, he's a stand up guy! But he is a small operation, give him a little time to respond.

rockcity has some crazy awesome stuff, and an awesome helpful guy behind it, but spare a thought for chrisf who does seatwork too. both members, both helpful! support the club, you know you want to.

Both of them do fantastic work. But does that mean GFTP doesn't? Of course not. I'm sure Brett has a family to feed too. Check out and weigh your options and maybe post some pics of that Triumph?

^^^ Thats what I was say'n^^^. Not trying to step on any toes, just makin sure our new friend new all the options available. Cheers.

Also, there Hotglass or is it Hotwing Glass? Sometning. I saw em at Barber Vintage fest. Looked like nice stuff.

guys thanks for all the replies, i will be posting pictures soon. the motor will be fully rebuilt in about 3 weeks, 750 big bore!! just got all the parts back from powder coat.. need to build wheels next. will keep posted!!

Back
Top Bottom