WTF?

tWistedWheelz

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1983-HONDA-CB-1100-VINTAGE-CAFE-RACER-BEEF_W0QQitemZ280431284835QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_motorcycles?hash=item414b01d263

Apparently "Beef" is a speed holen' SOB. Looks like a Fighter raped a Carpy special with a dash of rat sprinkled liberally over the mix.

$3,800.00 - Not gonna happen.

Ever seen one of these, neat-o!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/German-made-Hercules-MC-with-a-Wankel-rotory-engine_W0QQitemZ280428649086QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_motorcycles?hash=item414ad99a7e

CresentSon said:
Apparently "Beef" is a speed holen' SOB. Looks like a Fighter raped a Carpy special with a dash of rat sprinkled liberally over the mix.

$3,800.00 - Not gonna happen.

hey.. you gotta admit.. that exhaust is pretty darn insane!!

I think everyone will like this one!
Girl_on_bike.jpg

I recognize both the bike and the tittie. She's involved with a stunt group, hung with them after a show in Tijuana a couple years back. Nucking Futs. She's not bad, in truth though mainly eye candy. The first night we took over some shitty bar and she ended (pretty quickly) up nekid, dancing on a table. Not bad....at all. She's 'That Chick' at the rave with nothing but panties and light sticks.......

Bike's clean as shit and pretty built, it was there too.

As to the initial CB1100, it's really not bad once you get past the stupid fucking pipes.
In truth, I've seen far more use of speedholes that were loved by guys so I can't see the issue here. He didn't punch any frame or suspension members. The webbing on the rims isn't going ot be hurt by what he's done. Really it's a pretty neat bike though $3800 may be steep. $23-2500 is well within the realm of reality. A little finishing, wire tucking and some decent pipes and you're well on your way to a damn fine bike.

the 1100 is a good engine too.....

Some elements of the Beef Bike are cool, but taken as a whole it feels overdone to me.

I never thought of glass fuses as anything more than an annoyance, but they look kinda neat on the triple tree.

My main problem is the price. For that money I'd expect more than plastic side covers zip tied on. Also as much as I am a huge Carpy fan (he brought me to the fold almost single handed), I have never liked the checks and cafe decals.

It doesn't take someone who knows me well to know I like bikes on the fringe of a category rather than a pure definition of it, but this kind of a mutt. I think it would look more appealing if it leaned more to the fighter and less toward cafe.

Plus the headline is "vintage cafe"...

I will concede that there are some nice elements though. Hey, at least it has two wheels... :)

Swagger said:
I recognize both the bike and the tittie. She's involved with a stunt group, hung with them after a show in Tijuana a couple years back. Nucking Futs. She's not bad, in truth though mainly eye candy. The first night we took over some shitty bar and she ended (pretty quickly) up nekid, dancing on a table. Not bad....at all. She's 'That Chick' at the rave with nothing but panties and light sticks.......

Bike's clean as shit and pretty built, it was there too.

As to the initial CB1100, it's really not bad once you get past the stupid fucking pipes.
In truth, I've seen far more use of speedholes that were loved by guys so I can't see the issue here. He didn't punch any frame or suspension members. The webbing on the rims isn't going ot be hurt by what he's done. Really it's a pretty neat bike though $3800 may be steep. $23-2500 is well within the realm of reality. A little finishing, wire tucking and some decent pipes and you're well on your way to a damn fine bike.

the 1100 is a good engine too.....

completely off topic but... i was the guy nailing those chicks by the watercooler at those raves... thats right... i was a meat head club head... and i loved it! ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom