Communi-k from Dime City..

64bastagebomr

DCC - Supporting Whiskey Fueled Mayhem Since 2009.
DTT SUPPORTER
Well guys,

We just wanted to drop everyone a line and let you all know that we’re not dead. ;)

It’s no secret we’re behind on the DCC website…we ran into some large setbacks over the holidays using GoDaddy.com. For what it’s worth, stay away from that little racing temptress Danica! There site packages and support are horrible! We had to rebuild our entire site from scratch essentially after a major dbase issue.

We ended up moving to Crucial Hosting and have had great success. That said…we’re working day and night trying to get all the products loaded and the site just right. Buried in photoshop and dreamweaver we're confident you guys will appreciate the work we're putting into it.

We will definitely keep everyone posted as to what the launch date will be. Here’s a couple screen shots from one of the product screens. Let us know what you think!

[classy product displays with original photography]
siteshot.jpg

[detailed shots of critical parts of products]
siteshot2.jpg

[a well thought out navigation path makes finding the goods easy]
siteshot3.jpg

On another note I wanted to share some recent shots from in/around the shop. We’re progressing with other projects and having fun in general as I’m sure most of you know we like to do down here in The South.

Enjoy!

[custom top tree for a cb750]
IMG_4870.jpg

[mmmmmm....gaskets]
IMG_5233.jpg

[grinding away on the cb450 exhaust]
IMG_5437.jpg

[we have a train that rolls by the shop every day, this one happened to have a vintage kaboose]
IMG_6240.jpg

[a little surprise on the bottom a cb750 engine]
IMG_6258.jpg

[i just love the way polished aluminum photographs in low-light]
IMG_6275.jpg

[oh my! what's that?] ;)
IMG_6281.jpg

[god i love the south]
IMG_6288.jpg

Take it easy boys.. Ride on and hang tight. Things are just about to blow up.

The DCC Crew

Intuitive sites are key! Well done! Good to see you are considering builders who really need to see every part of a product to get a good feeling of whether or not it is suitable for their specific application.

Custom frame supports....so tubular dude!

Back
Top Bottom