Sparck Moto now offering handlebar controls!

Sonreir

Oregon
DTT SUPPORTER
Hopefully, this will be the start of several lines of controls we will eventually be carrying.

For myself, I always like to have options. The controls offered on my late 70s Honda weren't everything I wanted them to be. I was really after something with an on/off switch for the headlights and most of the aftermarket ones I found were either too expensive or didn't look right.

I've been trying to find a supplier for some time now, and after about 8 months of evaluating samples, I've finally found something that's reasonably priced and still has the looks and features I wanted.

I'm hoping I'm not the only one who's been thinking this way.

These high quality aluminum bar controls are equipped with 18 gauge wire in OEM Honda colors. Designed to fit 7/8" handlebars, they're lightweight controls that will replace your old, worn out setup while helping to maintain a classic OEM look.

Left side control is wired for horn, turn signals, dimmer switch, and clutch switch (clutch switch wires are removable if use is not desired).

Right side control is setup for electric starter, lighting (on, off, and parking light), brake switch (removable if not being used), and a toggle switch that can be used for either hazard lights or a kill switch.

$65 for the pair and free shipping in the USA. $10 for shipping elsewhere.

They can be purchased from our website at http://www.sparckmoto.com/products

Attachments

• DSCF5241.JPG
    DSCF5241.JPG
    875.4 KB · Views: 358
Very nice! Exactly what I was looking for for my upcoming CL450 rebuild.

end of line

Back
Top Bottom