The Volkswagen Thread

!

This is sitting in my garage right know along side the b4 and cb. My buddys 71 bay window stupid low and awesome patina.
MIsgro

Cool thread guys. I love VW new and old. My wife and I have had a few DD jettas but my true love are the old bugs and buses slammed. And I really like the bugrods! A buddy told me about these two.

To the extreme but they are sick:
(had to cut a sun roof because it is so f'n low...total sickness)
IMG_88031.jpg

Love this photo
Image1-31.png

Another
Picture200361.jpg

This is pretty funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAfDU5d1s_I&feature=player_embedded

some previous rides
'82 2.0 16V rabbit C
grrr.jpg

'92 2.0 ABA GTI
gtilo.jpg

my '95 Passat GLX and my '96 2. Golf
both.jpg

my '82 Callaway Jetta
fuba1.jpg

'88 Audi 5000 Turbo FWD
white.jpg

'87 scirocco 16V
cincy3.jpg

my present ride, pre me
'01 Jetta Wolfsburg
wolf2.jpg

Why can't my peers be interested in practical vehicles??
Every time I start thinking about buying a daily driver I end up finding new, less practical vehicles to obsess over.

Nice rides. My ex was always on the look out for a beetle, thank god we never got one. After seeing all this stuff I would have been into it for $$$ by now. ;D

cholland_ said:
Good to see another Cincy attendee... What year is this? I've only been there the last two years, both time's in my '86.
I think that was 3 or 4 years ago, I was gonna ride my bike down for '09 but went to the arctic ocean on it instead lol

anyone in eastern ohio or west PA should check out Germanfest at Jims Custom Vw. Good times... http://www.jimscustomvw.com/ Hes a great guy.

So you vintage VW guys... I have a brand new adjustable ball joint front beam, set up for a 4" - 5" lowering job. Its stock width. I need a narrowed adjustable beam (5.5" should work...) Anyone want to trade?

this is minty...1980 four door, 1.6L, rare mtn green color, rare interior, and to top it off its a westmoreland.
in the works i have air ride, porsche wheels, mercedes wheels, eventually audi TT 1.8T swap...
rabbitphotoshoot1010.jpg

rabbitphotoshoot1013.jpg

rabbitphotoshoot1009.jpg

carshowbarstool053.jpg

the westy looks good man!

I take it your p-car wheels are the phone-dials in the last pic? What air setup are you going with?

mothgils said:
the westy looks good man!

I take it your p-car wheels are the phone-dials in the last pic? What air setup are you going with?

thanx, and yeah they are the 'dials, and im gonna do a custom setup with bag overcoil in front and weld on chapmans in the rear...
little by little...

Here is a shot of my daily driver taken by my good buddy Dan with all of his fancy equipment.

3964328434_813b3b8c46_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom