"Motorcycle George" NW Indiana

CobraRad

Hey guys, went to see "motorcycle george" yesterday. I had heard rumors of a bike boneyard in my area, and my nephew found it! A bit depressing seeing ~500 bikes slowly rusting away, but this guys got barns full of parts. He claims to have over 4000 carburators and 300 complete engines; and seeing his inventory, I wouldn't be suprised. He has gas tanks hanging from the ceiling like alien pods, I could see at least 200 tanks! I was looking for t500 parts, but didn't find anything. My nephew was looking for cx500 parts, and had 6 complete bikes to pick from. Anyway, if your looking for something specific, you can call him at (219)942-4892. Not sure how he prices things, I didn't find anything to buy. He is located in Hobart, IN 46342.

We also have one in Decauter In. D&A Motorcycle Salvage.260 724 7055. I havent been there yet. I was gonna make a trip down there to look for a seat for my cl350,the kids are sick and I may go with a HotWing fiberglass cafe instead. I need emblems for my side covers so I may try for next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom