cb350 top triple clamp

Rimmy

Been Around the Block
Looking for a the top member of a triple tree for CB350, preferably on the cheap. Doesn't need to be pretty. There are a few on eBay but don't want to pay too much... I have a '73 CB350G for reference.

What happened? Did your bike come in a box? I ask because I have some here but I'd like to know where you are along this build. Was it complete when you got it?

Shipped to where?

Ha. It was in multiple boxes at one stage... But it is together and running now. I ground down the original top of the triple to remove the protruding mounts since I was running clipons. It turned out really nice too. This spring, however, I want to actually be comfortable while riding and want to get a set of superbike bars for it, but have no place to mount them. I have all of the old parts in boxes somewhere but just need an unmolested triple.

To avoid confusion, I'm looking for part #7 in the diagram below.

I did this to mine. While it looks nice, I can't use the original hardware to mount a set of real handlebars.

I believe I have one yet, from a 73. Let me check tomorrow and make sure I haven't sold it already.

Back
Top Bottom