Fort Erie Motorcycle Swap Meet Sunday, May 04

pacomotorstuff

Coast to Coast
There is a Motorcycle Flea Market / Swap Meet this Sunday, May 04. New and used parts.
Mainly a HD thing, but last year there was quite a good selection of British and Japanese stuff.
For more info, directions, etc, you can contact the organizers, Sophie and Maurice, at sophnmoe@cogeco.ca
You could make a day of it- check out the parts, have lunch, see the Falls. Nice area to ride in, just watch the speed limit on the smaller roads, as the event attracts a lot of "officialdom".
Hope to see you there.
Pat Cowan,
Pacomotorstuff

Hi everyone,
Found the driving directions to the Ft. Erie Motorcycle Swap Meet.
Take QEW to Niagara Falls.
Exit at Sodom Rd. (no kidding) and head south, away from Lake Ontario, towards Lake Erie (you're on the other side of Lake Ontario, now).
For reasons only known to the region, Sodom Rd will be variously named Niagara Regional Road 116, Stevensville Rd, Gotham Road and Stevensville Road (again), as you travel south.
Turn left at Highway 3, also known as Garrison Rd (so you are headed east toward the Niagara River).
Turn right at Ridge Road (which some signs may show as Ridge Road North) and continue south into the town.
The West End Arena is on Ridge Road and will be on your right hand side as you travel through the town, heading south.
Free parking, $8.00 admission.
Per my last post, watch the speed limits- they go up and down like crazy and local law enforcement has a field day with this- especially in the town itself- with out-of-towners.
Hope to see you there
Pat Cowan

That's just down the road from my brother's place! If I'd known a little sooner I would load up all my junk...er, I mean, good spare parts, and haul them down there to clean out the garage. Too bad I have other things that need doing.

Rudy

Back
Top Bottom