6V Regulator/Rectifiers Now Available - Limited Stock!

Sonreir

Oregon
DTT SUPPORTER
Due to a very limited stock, these R/Rs are not being listed on our website and will only be available to members of the forum. These units are designed for 6V DC bikes with single phase, permanent magnet alternators. This includes many of the small Honda twins and singles from the '50s and '60s as well as several later-model dirt bikes.

Many of the above-mentioned bikes used a load-balancing system to attempt to keep the power produced by the alternator roughly equivalent to the power being consumed by the bike. No regulator was fitted to many of these models. As a result, these bikes often require the use of large flooded cell batteries. With the installation of this unit, smaller sealed and gel type batteries can be used and the wiring for the charging system can be simplified.

Prices are $25 each and the units come with bare wires that will need to be connected (instructions are provided). For an additional $5 we will add a connector so that the unit can plug directly into your existing system. Please add $10 for shipping to locations outside of the USA.

Please PM me for payment details.

will this work on a cm185? is this both a regulator and rectifier? I put a lithium ion battery in this bike and from what I understand it doesn't work too well with the original rectifier. so I bought a new aftermarket rec but havent put the battery back in yet. it's charging right now, have the old battery on and it works fine.

royota said:
Do you need a separate rectifier as well on a gn400.

I don't have a diagram in front of me at the moment, but if it has a battery, then yes. Otherwise no.

Back
Top Bottom