Any advice???

jasonneely

f312c58e296d6a3d50f6f7122ec4aa5a.jpg
681f481ff97e02e0e7a763a831a9d861.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Dude for real this bike has some real sentimental value here, it's MY very first "legal" bike I've ever owned and to top it off, been a lot of places on it, so nah can't part it out, I want to make a project out of it and my idea is to go all matte black with it and black it out, then you'd swear up and down Batman or somebody was coming down the road, but seriously I wanna make it look stealth looking and be something to be proud of that I came up with.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

jasonneely said:
Dude for real this bike has some real sentimental value here, it's MY very first "legal" bike I've ever owned and to top it off, been a lot of places on it, so nah can't part it out, I want to make a project out of it and my idea is to go all matte black with it and black it out, then you'd swear up and down Batman or somebody was coming down the road, but seriously I wanna make it look stealth looking and be something to be proud of that I came up with.

I was going to say kill it with fire, but now you've actually told us a bit about it, what DailyGrind has posted looks pretty neat 8)

this is a bike i had in 2007 i replaced rear shock with a bar then mounted a sprung seat all so removed the oil tank side panel coverers for some thing slimmer

Rebuild it. Everything as black as possible. Blacker than Satan's burned toast. The only brightwork should be the fork stanchions and the engine fasteners.

Straight bars on risers (in black), the frame moulded and smoothed, clean and simple.

Back
Top Bottom