DWMS Racing RD350 Cafe Racer! New Gold Leaf Lettering And Graphics!

Re: DWMS Racing RD350 Build! New Photo Of Stainless Exhaust Chambers And Silencers!

I am very happy to hear that you are enjoying this build Brother Spindat! I am going to start building the new mounts for the rear sets and the exhaust this week so I will add some more new photos very soon!

Re: DWMS Racing RD350 Build! New Photos Of Rear Sets And Stainless Exhaust Chambers!

Today we finished test fitting the rear sets and the stainless exhaust chambers on the rear plates that we modified for the RD350, I have not finished the welding and smoothing on the plates yet however I thought I would share some photos that show how she is resting this evening!

Re: DWMS Racing RD350 Build! New Photos Of Rear Sets And Stainless Exhaust Chambers!

Joe, this is turning out to be one beautiful stroker!

Crazy

Stunning work joe!

This is one of the finest looking RD's Ive seen!

Looking real good brother!

That's sick brother!!!

Nice work Joe! I love the shot from the rear where you can see the beautiful stone guards. The details are what makes this thing awesome! I'm glad we waited to do it up right!

Just a thought, but how about building a Gordon's style removable frame tube kit?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Bluesmokey is going to be one luck SOB when he gets this thing in his garage! I love the artistic pcs you have added Joe and the vision from Bluesmokey is awseome! Keep up the good work brothers and I look forward to seeing the completed bike shortly!!!!!

Love this bike.

Re: DWMS Racing RD350 Build! We Started Painting And Polishing The Engine Covers!

Thank You all for your kind compliments Brothers, as always they mean more to me than you will ever know!

Brother Bluesmokey74 ordered the case paint that we are using on the engine covers so I started working on the points cover and the sprocket cover, these covers will have more of a satin finish when we are done and I am still working on sanding and polishing the the accents however I thought I would share a couple of photos for you all to enjoy!

Re: DWMS Racing RD350 Build! We Started Painting And Polishing The Engine Covers!

Those are gonna be slick!! GREAT WORK AS ALWAYS!!

Thank You Brother Junior!

just read the whole build! just fantastic. how much added wheight do you expect?

Those covers look awesome!!!!!

Brother SF the bike should be lighter than stock when she is completed as many of the components we are building or that Brother bluesmokey has purchased are much lighter than factory parts, for example the fiberglass tail section compared to the original seat, the stainless exhaust which is very light compared to the original exhaust, the aluminum rear guards instead of the steel fender, etc. The framework that we added to the side should be close to equal to the pieces we removed from the frame however even if the frame work is heavier it should only be by a few pounds. The frame feels pretty light when I carry it however I can weigh it to see exactly what it weighs if you like. Thank You for taking the time to read this entire build thread, that truly means a lot to us all and it is also very good to see you here!

Brother Habanero52 I hope you like it as it is the same color we used on you Big Bore CB450! Hahahaha!

I set the RD350 back on the lift as Brother bluesmokey has been ordering some nice parts so that I can get back to work on her! New Paolo Tarozzi clip ons, fork seals, All Balls steering stem bearings, a front sprocket, rear sprocket, chain, Caswell tank sealer, and a Wiseco 1mm over forged racing piston kit all came in this week and I believe he still has some more parts on the way! I will start test fitting all of these parts tommorow so I will be adding a lot of new photos very soon!

Slick!! 8)

Carry on. :D

joeyputt said:
I will be adding a lot of new photos very soon!

I couldn't find an emoticon for eager anticipation!

Crazy

Licking my lips waiting for the desert to come! This thing is going to be awesome!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom