What's the best advice you have heard...

Slantyface

Been Around the Block
Just like the topic says. What's the best advice anyone has ever given you. It can be related to motorcycles, riding, or just life in general. Cmon what do you guys have.

"Men are generally idle, and ready to satisfy themselves, and intimidate the industry of others, by calling that impossible which is only difficult."

--Samuel Johnson

Clinedesign said:
Advice to newlyweds.
now we all know if you were capable of listening to advice you wouldn't be married.

I know, i know she's different hahahaha until you get her wet or feed her after midnight

My 100 year old grandather liked to say:

"Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise."

He was all of the above; he lived through both World Wars, was an engineer, helped his siblings get through college and experienced the internet before passing in 2003.

:)

Re: Re: What's the best advice you have heard...

kopcicle said:
If you would know a man, observe how he treats a cat

"Do not slow down for anything shorter than your bumper"

My mother would say:
"When all else fails, read the directions."

My dad would say:
"You never can tell,
The depth of the well,
By the length of the handle on the pump."

Never buy anything that requires financing from a man wearing a cape, and never challenge a Samoan to a foot race.

When a man is dating a girl he only has eyes for one, when he gets married he loves every girl he sees except one :)

JohnGoFast said:
Everything in moderation, including moderation.

Its funny, I got an MC Escher tattoo a while back because he was a master of proportions. I got it because it reminds me to keep everything in my life in its proper proportion.

Back
Top Bottom