How's this for a deal on some leather?

noahdog

Been Around the Block
I picked this set of riding gear on Ebay last night. I couldn't believe how low the price was so I just had to buy it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230431243349&viewitem=

I haven't heard of the brand before but they look like some nice, safe leathers. What do you guys think?

NewLeathers.jpg

NewLeathersBack.jpg

Pants.jpg

Ashman used to make some awesome heavy duty stuff in the 70's, (if its the same company?)
I had a pair of boots for? years,
Only reason I got rid of them was, a horse stepped on my foot and split boot open (foot was OK though ;D)

PJ

According to the FedEx tracking site my leathers are finally on the truck and on their way to my house. ;D The stupid package got held held up by the snowstorms on the east coast for 2 days stuck in Maryland. I'm happy to have the government shut down for 4 days but I want my damn leathers. ;) I'll post some pics in the Let's See Your Leathers thread when they finally arrive.

Wow...that is a good price. I hope they turn out for you, that'd be awesome!

I got them in the mail on saturday and I must say I am very impressed with the quality of leather. The pants are a tad snug but I'm sure that's a combination of safety and me being about 15 lbs overweight. ;) They definitely aren't fitting over a pair of jeans so I may have to go find some baggy pants to wear over them. ;D

Back
Top Bottom