!!WARNING!! You Can't Handle this thread!!

HerrDeacon said:
One thing I was wondering though, how long it took you to create that post...adding all those image tags :eek: :eek:

Actually it did not take long! The pics were labeled in numeric order in thier file names that were created by the camera. After uploading them I just copied one tag, then pasted it 361 times. Then I just had to insert the three digit code in the tag in rising numeric order. The ones that don't work are ones I deleted while at the museum, so thier code was missing. There really is no missing images, they are just codes I inserted that have no corresponding image! I did have to create two bogus photobucket memberships to get them up here though!

Awesome pics. Awesome bikes, except for one. Why the fuck is there a Yamaha Maxim Midnight Special? An utter waste of display space for such a mediocre bike that has absolutely no historical value.

DrJ said:
Awesome pics. Awesome bikes, except for one. Why the fuck is there a Yamaha Maxim Midnight Special? An utter waste of display space for such a mediocre bike that has absolutely no historical value.

The reason I took the pic was I found it oddly out of place!

Back
Top Bottom