This is why my brain hurts sometimes.

Deviant1 said:
I'm a big fan of natural selection. Big fan.
These people are out there... breeding. Pissing in our gene pool. Being encouraged by others who share the same horrible recessive genes and unforked family trees. Spitting in the face of whatever higher purpose molded us into the dominant species.
Wow... looks like I forgot my zoloft today... My apologies... :-[

Dude you just described this constant recurring thought I have while at work....they destroy my opinion of society in general, and it sucks ass! I just got off work, so forgive me, I am in wind down mode.

Thank god you guys are here for my escape. You all can spell and articulate, and on top of that you have the consciousness to recognize stupidity when it is presented!!! Amazing concept!

I mean stupidity in the truest sense of the word. Simple and stupid are two totally different things...just look at Thoreau.

Deviant1 said:
I'm a big fan of natural selection. Big fan.
These people are out there... breeding. Pissing in our gene pool. Being encouraged by others who share the same horrible recessive genes and unforked family trees. Spitting in the face of whatever higher purpose molded us into the dominant species.
Wow... looks like I forgot my zoloft today... My apologies... :-[

and we need more people like you breeding? ??? Just saying! ;D

What makes you so high and mighty Hitler!

Just kidding, I am a big fan of natural selection too! Government and medicine are sparing all the dumb-ass's and the rest of us have to deal with it! On top of all that that people then have the nerve to say shit like, "Whats wrong with the world today?". Hmmm! See CL adds for that answer! :D

Good to see I'm not the only one. I'm in a small town with a big jail - very high security stuff; they call it "The Supermax". Theres a big housing commission area full of bogan druglords and idiot loser skinheads that all probably collect their welfare checks on a Thursday morning only to piss it against the wall or shoot it up on a Friday night.

Bottom line? Yeah, theres something wrong. I'm not saying everyone who collects a fare from the govt is a bad person, but there are a lot of them out there and they certainly are noticable.

Bring back the Spartan method of selection. Nearest cliff, anyone?

- boingk

Back
Top Bottom