Advice for first bike (between two)

Chalcosoma

Hello all,

I am looking to make the step up from a 50cc moped to a small motorcycle. I have two main bikes in sight; Honda CB100 or a Kawasaki G3SS. Being new to bikes im not sure which is the better overall choice so i am looking for some advice.

Thanks!

the kawi with the 2 stroke motor has a lot more power and is the better choice in my ho
is it in good mechanical condition ?

Really? I was thinking it would have less power. Ive always heard honda is a much better brand over all but there seems to be a weird dislike for the CB100.

The CB needs a little work to get it on the road while the kawasaki is in good shape.

Chalcosoma said:
Really? I was thinking it would have less power. Ive always heard honda is a much better brand over all but there seems to be a weird dislike for the CB100.

The CB needs a little work to get it on the road while the kawasaki is in good shape.
the little 100 kawi with rotary valve is proly one of the sweetist lil 100's ever made the 100 honda is a slug in comparison
bonus is 2 strokes are simple to maintain and work on
70greenstreak.jpg

I would choose the Honda, only because I have a slight bias twords them, but I have delt with small kawi two strokes and there a blast to ride and easy to work on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the Kawi, it has a rotary disc valve setup. Means you'll never have to do a valve job, and in my book that is a giant plus!

I don't know much about dealing with a kawi.

But with a Honda 99% of stuff is still made OEM
I love my CL125

If you are using them for what they are they are great.
They do make extra shitty café racers though......

Back
Top Bottom