Hoosier DTT Crew

Hoss im from avon so just down the road. If you need anything just let me know. We will have to plan some rides for sure. Mostly just ride by myself and thats boring.

DNel928 said:
Anyone know an enguine builder? I picked up a kz750 motor today for free that will need a rebuild.
I know a Kawa engine building Guru in Decatur. Does that help?
He has an amazing little shop at his home so his overhead is nix and he has built more Kawasakis then most have seen. Good guy, he's been racing them for decades, here is his current ride... that's Rob on the right.

Attachments

• 0827111406.jpg
    0827111406.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 478
Some bikes the Ton-Up Indy Club were showing off at the MC Expo this weekend.

Hope you guys can make it to the 7th Rocker's Reunion.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/tonup.indy?fref=ts

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/391957874229975/

Saturday June 1st @ the Historic Melody Inn, 38th and Illinois.

Peace and Chicken Grease

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2 (2).jpg
    imagejpeg_2 (2).jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 570
  • imagejpeg_3 (2).jpg
    imagejpeg_3 (2).jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 587
  • imagejpeg_4 (2).jpg
    imagejpeg_4 (2).jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 601
  • imagejpeg_5 (2).jpg
    imagejpeg_5 (2).jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 725
Mo Bikes

Attachments

• imagejpeg_8.jpg
    imagejpeg_8.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 710
  • imagejpeg_9.jpg
    imagejpeg_9.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 725
  • imagejpeg_11.jpg
    imagejpeg_11.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 731
Hoosier Daddy said:
Sorry, didn't know there was two... the northeast one, just south and east of Ft Wayne.

No problem, there is actually only 1 Decatur. South side is where Decatur High School is, and most refer to the area as Decatur. Thanks for the info tho!

JSJamboree said:
Hoss im from avon so just down the road. If you need anything just let me know. We will have to plan some rides for sure. Mostly just ride by myself and thats boring.

Haven't seen you around Avon...at least I don't remember seeing that white cafe. You still riding that one?

If you see me bopping around on the GR650, stop me and introduce yourself. Seems we share interests in old bikes and '80's VW's. One of my favorite cars was my '83 GTi. Currently driving a 10th Anniversary Edition Miata--fairly recognizable in this area, not many of them around. Saw one at Lowe's last summer, but not since.

Looks like it might be warm enough to ride this weekend and I haven't even finished stripping the paint, let alone painting the bike. Trying to figure out how to remove a dent in the tank before I paint it.

You'll recognize some of the shots in this thread. http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=751468&highlight=wandering+indiana

oldrookie said:
Haven't seen you around Avon...at least I don't remember seeing that white cafe. You still riding that one?

If you see me bopping around on the GR650, stop me and introduce yourself. Seems we share interests in old bikes and '80's VW's. One of my favorite cars was my '83 GTi. Currently driving a 10th Anniversary Edition Miata--fairly recognizable in this area, not many of them around. Saw one at Lowe's last summer, but not since.

Looks like it might be warm enough to ride this weekend and I haven't even finished stripping the paint, let alone painting the bike. Trying to figure out how to remove a dent in the tank before I paint it.

You'll recognize some of the shots in this thread. http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=751468&highlight=wandering+indiana

Wow, another west sider. And someone who loves old VW's. I've got a 71 super. We're gonna have to get together and ride sometime.

oldrookie said:

I rode it around the last couple of years, just sold it last week to a kid on the northside. Need to get my other bikes together before spring hits. Sounds like we need to work to start getting an Indy DTT monthly meet up or something together.

750INDY said:
downtown or broadripple? downtown seems like it would be the most reasonable place for everyone to ride to.
750INDY said:
downtown or broadripple? downtown seems like it would be the most reasonable place for everyone to ride to.

I would be just as happy riding to someones house and hanging out working on shit once it gets warmer as well.
Meh, I would be happier

Re: Re: Hoosier DTT Crew

JSJamboree said:
I would be just as happy riding to someones house and hanging out working on shit once it gets warmer as well.
Meh, I would be happier

That's true too

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom