For Sale; 1973 Triumph Tiger 750 $3500

alpinaclone

Been Around the Block
I have decided to put the old girl up for sale. It is just time to move on to something new.

The bike runs very well and I ride it to work almost every day. It is located close to Little Rock AR. Since it is 1:14am here, I will just link to the Craigslist post.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/mcy/3219207039.html

For just the bike I would like to get $3500, as the ad says, I have a ton of spares too. Don't hesitate with any questions or picture requests etc.

01aaa-1.jpg

Thanks man.

Since this is Do the ton and you are a bunch of swell guys, I will take $3000 for the bike.

I'll get some better pics and more details up this weekend.

The bike is a right foot shift, 750, 5 speed. It runs like a top. It has some upgrades to deal with modern traffic, could be put back to stock if that is your bag. A short list of mods includes, Koni shocks, Electronic ignition, Buell forks, 320mm Brembo front brake, Trumpnut clutch pushrod and adjusters, Hyde bars and a bunch of other shit I have probably forgotten. I also have a ton of spares (almost enough to build another bike) a deal could be worked out for all of it for the right price. It is ridden and it looks like it.

IMG_0057.jpg

atr4.jpg

atr.jpg

Just an update and a little more info: The intake rocker box started puking oil, so I pulled the rocker boxes off, re torqued the head, threw new gaskets in there and adjusted the valves. All looks well under the covers.

A couple more tasty bits that the bike has are; a Euro market "breadbox" tank, Tomaselli headlight ears, Tomasselli grips, a bobbed rear fender, low brow taillight, hand beaten aluminum front fender and stays, an aluminum rear brake stay, aluminum tach bracket, a bunch of speed holes, and probably some more stuff that I am forgetting. And the carb is a new Amal with maybe 3000 miles on it.

Last month I took the bike on a group ride with a bunch of sport bikes and they were very surprised that a 40 year old Triumph could keep up through the mountains. It easily does the "ton" with about 1000rpm to spare (gps verified).

The bike is fast, handles very well, and is very reliable, It has never let me down. The only thing that it "needs" is a seat cover.

Back
Top Bottom