For Sale: 1974 CL360

interceptor

Coast to Coast
I bought this bike last week, and wife says it's got to go. The bike is in really good condition and I have done all the engine maintenance to it: new points, set timing, new plugs, cleaned carbs, installed fuel filters, adjusted cam chain tensioner, set valve lash, installed new blinker flasher unit and changed engine oil. I set the carbs as best I could, but don't have the tools to do the syncing, but it's not bad. I had a few parts left over from my other CL360 and installed what I had on this bike to make it look better. Waiting for a left side control and headlight rim which should be here at the beginning of next week. Clutch feels good and shifts thru all 6 gears. Tires look decent, and hold air. I have a new on/off road tire I'll throw in, too. It is missing the front shield for the pipes, but other than that, it is complete. Has both side covers (not cracked), all lights work, charges and has a newer battery. I'm asking $1400, but am up for offers. I do have a title for it. I'll post some pics today, just need to find my phone :eek:
Please contact me for in depth description and pics. I'm located 1 hour north of Detroit, MI. Thanks for looking :)
cb360-11_zps06e0066e.jpg

cb360-12_zpsdd77747b.jpg

cb360-10_zps2b70adc4.jpg

Just got the parts today :) Installed left control, just need to hook up the connections and headlight ring is on. Will finish up on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom