1975 Honda xl350 brat? tracker? project so far

Just call it a custom. This bike is too cool to worry about conforming to labels. It smokes in guy's restroom and then skips class to NOT go home early.

ob1xl said:
Yes the mikuni carb fit perfectly. It's the 36vm. So much easier than the two cable throttle. The throttle tube is motion pro. Smooth operating and snaps back nice. The filter is just a cheap emgo.

Awesome thanks! Yeah the push pull cables are annoying

id for sure categorize it as a brat bike if you really did want to toss a label on it.. I love the simple lines of this bike, the seat is just killer, nice work

Hey Just wondering, I noticed from the early picture before the build and comparing the end result the back main bolt that holds the tire on is in backwards is that intentional? sorry probably a noob question but I know nothing about bikes I just got my first one found a 1975 xl250, needs some work.

Also wondering if anyone knows if the chain adjusters off a cb750 would fit a 75 xl250, my left side is striped out and I thought the CB seams to have a better system but I don't know if its compatible?

And last I would love to see the video you talked about earlier of the bike running Im interested to see how the pipe mod sounds, any chance you could post it to youtube and share a link?

Back
Top Bottom