Softail bobber

you could use a torch and blue it, then clear it... here is a sample tag we shot for a customer using this style

25919_10151282891298073_3619024_n.jpg

I think I am just gonna clear the tank. I like the raw steel look.

Gee, I worked all night to get her back together. I was all excited, then when I was done I realized I hadnt really changed anything. :(

Well, I did switch to white header wrap and blacked out the hugger, but nothing earth shattering. I bought one of those frame covers that goes under the seat. I am gonna have to spend some time and do some trimming to make that thing fit under the seat. I guess that will be for next week. She is back in running condition anyways!! ;D

002_zps25ffa08b.jpg

001_zps94e5505e.jpg

004_zps01f35fae.jpg

Thanx bro!! ;D

I took the monster for a short rip today!! Cold as hell but the sun was out and the roads were dry. Ran and rode great, shifted smoth as silk, no leaks, no issues. The new header wrap cooked up nice!! Got the motor warmed up and changed the oil / filter and plugs when I got home. I am super stoked, all ready for the spring!!!

This is my "Tough Connecticut farmer" pose!!!

007_zpsd8362eaa.jpg

In warmer days.......before.....well, ya know. :mad:

008-33.jpg

man i really dig it!! stoked for you man!!! wish we where closer so we could go raise some hell on the HD's

Seeing the two pics next to eachother I really like how you've done the tank - that, along with the header wrap sets it off nicely. Great work.

Yeah! updated ver. is even better! luv the tank and those wraps! R those golden/basalt? bought same some time ago 8)

Enjoy the spring and summer!! and long warm autumn :D...

hoping to get mine on the road soon..

Those wraps were white........but they cooked up nicely when I fired her up. 8)

Thanx for the comps. Cant wait to ride this year. We got another 10" of snow last night!!!! Should be gone quick as it supposed to be 50 this weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e1SUCdqAPw&feature=player_detailpage

Its very important to add a new patch to the ridin jacket every now and then!! 8)

006_zps3ac8ccf9.jpg

May as well throw on a new points cover too!! ;D

005_zpsf8a21ea1.jpg

007_zps46ef9711.jpg

So I am sittin in the garage tonight trying to avoid the iron maiden....I mean my wife. I am starin at the monster and it suddenly jumps out at me that the headlight is stickin out too far. Never really noticed it before. So I grabbed the drill and the grinder and moved it back about 2 inches. I like it much better!! 8)

Before

001_zps8a9fa231.jpg

003_zps90c102cf.jpg

Lets bring that back a little, plenty-o-room!!

004_zps17dfba0a.jpg

Ta Dahhhhhh

006_zpsd632cd77.jpg

I dont know...not that noticable, but I think much better.

007_zps575172d1.jpg

005_zps3b6a1ec6.jpg

Little spin down the road. 8)

You can hear that dry clutch rattlin at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_OhlQdcEgQ&feature=player_detailpage

This bike is what it's all about. May not be to everybody's taste, but to properly execute your vision is something not everyone does.

Hope to see this thing in person some time, as I'm down in West Haven and will hopefully be doing a lot of riding all over New England this summer.

Thanx 550, maybe I will run into ya. ;D

Test post. Got so pissed with photo bucket, switched to image shack.

Patched up the road rash, dyed the flag and added some patches!!!

My buddy said "why dont you buy a real jacket, they are on sale now?". I told him they dont have 20 year old korean jackets with dyed sleeves and road rash on sale!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

May as well spruce up the bucket also. 8)

Thanx

My jacket is such a cheap, cheesy piece of crap!!! But like I said, its 20, actually 21, years old, its beat to hell, it has genuine road rash and has home made touches like the dyed sleeves and flag. Cant buy character like that!!! ;D

Any updates on the virago?????? I am gonna crack a few cold ones later and nothing will make my night like some photo updates of that beast. 8)

Back
Top Bottom