CB360 Cafe Project

Some more pics of my painted light housing?

Attachments

• lighthousingpaint.jpg
    lighthousingpaint.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 312
  • lighthousingpaint2.jpg
    lighthousingpaint2.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 303
Also tested my coils, with the advice of members of DTT, and both work great just need new spark plug wires. Which doesn't bother me, since I wanted new ones anyways :D .

;D Now the light will reflect around the gauge face and it won't have a green tinge to it. :eek:

Forgot to put these on, But its a before and after pic of my stator cover.

Attachments

• Statorcover.jpg
    Statorcover.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 289
  • Statorcoverbefore.jpg
    Statorcoverbefore.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 300
Hey I like the way you did the frame and the seat fender combo looks good!
I may use a front end off a CB/CL360 for the disk brake on my SL350. Are those 33mm legs?
I love the smell of fiberglass resin!

cyclhed said:
Hey I like the way you did the frame and the seat fender combo looks good!
I may use a front end off a CB/CL360 for the disk brake on my SL350. Are those 33mm legs?
I love the smell of fiberglass resin!
Thanks man, and yes there are 33mm fork legs. I agree with you with the fiberglass resin, smells similiar to body filler. ;D

My LED 9mm bulbs came in today, and tested them out with my tach. My guages arent done yet but you get the picture. ;D

Attachments

• tachlight1.jpg
    tachlight1.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 306
  • tachlight2.jpg
    tachlight2.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 293
  • tachlight3.jpg
    tachlight3.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 299
Which BA9 bulb did you get? They have several profiles of bulb, yours are really bright and I want the same. I order some off ebay and they suck, not much brighter than stock.

Dang the cart link didnt work, I was just wondering which profile you got? round, angle or cluster led. I really like the way the bulb floods the gauge.

jachana said:
Dang the cart link didnt work, I was just wondering which profile you got? round, angle or cluster led. I really like the way the bulb floods the gauge.
Oh crap, but I got the 120 degrees angle ones, there are some on there with higher angles.

Great dials man ! Should be a great touch, hopefully they dont distract you too much at dusk.

el_simo said:
Great dials man ! Should be a great touch, hopefully they dont distract you too much at dusk.
This was the only thing that came to mind when i saw these .it might impare your vision at night.
Kind of bright so it might throw your eyes off when adjusting from that to your head light on the road at night.

The white housings are a great touch. I wish I would have thought of that when I did my gauge. :)

Back
Top Bottom