1982 Honda MB5

1971G3SS

Recently obtained a Honda MB5 in original condition with a title. Amazing condition, zero rust or dents, and very low miles. Should I keep it original or modify it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    804.5 KB · Views: 301
Tank is in amazing condition

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 834
I have a Honda Fit and this thing was able to fit in the Fit. Crazy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 299
I only paid $250 for this thing. The person I bought it from was moving to New York and couldn't take it. Last minute decision to sell so lucky me. I really don't know a lot about these.

Tough call to make since its in such great condition. I would probably keep it all original and find another cheap bike to build up. Good luck whatever you decide.

HerrDeacon is the only one I've seen make one look better than stock. That's too clean to chop up.

Cool bike. Don't think I've ever seen one.

Smaller than I expected if it can be loaded into a fit... I bet the look on the guys face when you showed up to pick it up in that was priceless. Haha.

Very nice score for $250. I paid the same for mine and it was in horrible shape. I'd be hard pressed to do any modifications to that one, maybe throw a pipe on but looks too good to do anything with. You're very lucky the tank is so nice, they are known to rust out and are becoming like hens teeth.

Drop over to www.MB5Web.com when you get a chance :)

hack it up! 1977mopeds.com or treatland.tv has everything you need.
At least put some mean tires on it and a blasting pipe

Awesome score.
I'll go the opposite of everyone else, if you know what you're doing chop it up!

Back
Top Bottom