Mystery Petcocks need rebuild

Alex E

Hello all. First post here. I have in my possession two petcocks that need to be rebuilt. They both leak a little bit and flood my carbs. They came off of a 1976 CB750F Supersport, but I believe they are not stock. The inner thread diameter to the bung is 7/8". The PO had a slew of Harley parts on this bike, and I think he might have even welded new bung's to the tank to fit these petcocks. As you can see in the photos, the screen (on both petcocks) are trashed and need replacing/re-screening, and the rubber inside could use replacing as well.

My problem is that I can not figure out what petcocks these are and am hoping someone on here recognizing them.

If I have to I can make some new rubbers for them and re-screen the existing screens, but would rather just do a simple rebuild kit, if they exist for these petcocks. I lost the PO contact info a while ago, so I can't reach him to ask what they are off of. If anyone has any leads of info they could offer it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Alex.

Attachments

• IMG_1466.JPG
    IMG_1466.JPG
    514.1 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_1467.JPG
    IMG_1467.JPG
    719.7 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_1468.JPG
    IMG_1468.JPG
    808.8 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_1470.JPG
    IMG_1470.JPG
    860.4 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_1472.JPG
    IMG_1472.JPG
    1,016 KB · Views: 299
Those are Keihin parts, not sure model or anything but I'm sure a google search for "Keihin petcock" or "Keihin fuel valve" would bring up some good info

no mystery

look here this should be the kit

http://4into1.com/petcock-rebuild-kit-honda-cb160-cb72-cb77-cb350f-cb500k-cb750k/

http://4into1.com/fuel-valves/

BTW you may find it cheaper else where i just knew they would have it

Thank you both for the quick responses. I am well on my way on this search now, but still can not seem to find the exact match. Will keep digging, and checking on this thread in case another solution arises.
Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom