Anyone find a crazy deal lately? Post it here!

Dr. Stupid

Just as the title says, post the crazy deals you've found lately!

I was getting ready to order a stainless steel Allen bolt kit for my CB360, but Common Motor Collective was out of stock. So, I figured it wouldn't hurt to Google a bit and see if I could find them elsewhere. Lo and behold, not only did I find them at http://4into1.com/stainless-steel-allen-bolt-set-honda-cb360-twin/ but at less than half the price of CMC! I'll take $17.95 over $40.00 any day!

Who else has lucked out lately?

I think I paid $25 for the set for my CB750. Each set of bolts was in an individual bag, labeled for where it goes.

Bought a set for my CB500, same price, they were in one bag, figure out what goes where.

Not sure of how competitive his prices are, but user stainlesscycle on ebay has nice stuff. I have a couple different of his allen head engine bolt kits for my CB project.

Also I picked up a side mount license plate frame with tail light bracket on ebay for $22 last week. It came the other day and while it's fairly thick and heavy steel, it does the job and definitely will not come apart. It's made to mount either sideways or up and down.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141614726177?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I needed valve shims for a 850 Yamaha I was restoring. $24 each at Yamaha. I was told BMW shims would fit. $2.25 each and worked perfect. I found a real Buck knife at a garage sale in sheath for $1....

ApriliaBill said:
I needed valve shims for a 850 Yamaha I was restoring. $24 each at Yamaha. I was told BMW shims would fit. $2.25 each and worked perfect. I found a real Buck knife at a garage sale in sheath for $1....

Bill, That's great savings by using those valve shims for a Beemer K-bike on your Yamaha :)

It's been a while, but I picked up this Ducati 748 swinger, Marcheseni wheel, shock, caliper, new rotor, the works for $350. Worked out even better, because I had picked up a VFR set up for about $200, and sold it for $450 right before picking up the 748 set up. So I only really have a $100 bill in it.

20150426_152236_zpscrj6j3ol.jpg

J-Rod10 said:
It's been a while, but I picked up this Ducati 748 swinger, Marcheseni wheel, shock, caliper, new rotor, the works for $350. Worked out even better, because I had picked up a VFR set up for about $200, and sold it for $450 right before picking up the 748 set up. So I only really have a $100 bill in it.

20150426_152236_zpscrj6j3ol.jpg

Damn!! That kicks the crap out of my $1 Buck knife...

Summit Racing had a deal going on not too long ago, purchase $50 pack of header wrap and get a can of high heat black engine paint free. I think it was VHT or PJ1.

Back
Top Bottom