Some simple t-shirt print-sketches.

Mr.B

Everybody likes curves, when we talk about roads.
Well, playing around with some t-shirt prints.
These are just drafts, I always go in and correct points after I discover them. It takes me time to get the flow right.

bbbbb.jpg

(Font is the beautiful "Lobster 1.4")

bsrr1.jpg

(Font is "Mesquite Std")

Those are cool designs. I really like the second one.. Are you going to be making these tees then after they're fine tuned?

mark13018 said:
Those are cool designs. I really like the second one.. Are you going to be making these tees then after they're fine tuned?

Thanks! Yes I probably will, at the moment I have a webshop over at www.shirtcity.us, but they are quite expensive so will look in to some other options.

Sonreir said:
Usually I'm smiling before things break... not after... :p

If you are insane (like me) you can only laugh at things that break :D

Sonreir said:
Usually I'm smiling before things break... not after... :p

If I couldnt just stand there and laugh EVERYTIME I break my bike....I woulda ditched her a long time ago.
BTW cool Ts...cept make one of the two pistons broken...just to keep w the flavor and all.

If you are looking for other printing options let me know. I own a screen printing buiness and can see what we can do for you.

What ever happened with the shirts? Still interested. Are they still in the process or did it all fall through? Let us all know. I'm sure you'll sell quite a few.

Back
Top Bottom