Prospect

Found this brat on bubble visor blog. More on moto mucci site
moto-mucci450-cafe-092.jpg

moto-mucci450-cafe-055.jpg

moto-mucci450-cafe-038.jpg

moto-mucci450-cafe-106.jpg

moto-mucciPicture+16.png

moto-mucci450-cafe-067.jpg

That bike was for sale on ebay a few months ago. It sold once but the buyer was going to have to ship overseas and after cost, decided against it. He relisted and it did not meet reserve a few times. I stopped watching after a few times, might have sold.

bittenbythecafe said:
That bike was for sale on ebay a few months ago. I will see if I saved the page.

Are you sure it was the same bike? The ebay bike was a 350 but had the same balloon tires.

The bike that was on ebay also had the vented rear drum, like this one.... I bought my bike some bar end blinkers after seeing the bike. Looks ALOT like the ebay bike if not the same.

the front just look stock.....with some fork gaiters......maybe had the bottoms smoothed out....
as for the back no idea....they look great though.
they're definately progressive.
i know theres a fairly new company
http://www.progressivesuspension.com/
check out there catalog.

DrJ said:
Are you sure it was the same bike? The ebay bike was a 350 but had the same balloon tires.

all from the same guy -- I'm pretty sure. Even though it has controversial tires, I think it looks so nice. Have to give it to the guy -- his work is clean and the bikes have a lot of appeal.

wow bar end signals are brilliant, do they serve as front and rear? legally? I need them.

Love this bike! I ordered a 16" drop center rim for my CB550 last week so I could run a set up like this.

Swivel said:
Only Bratstyle.com make real brat bikes.This is just a fat wheel horror.I'm not saying you have to only brat with Bratstyle.This is just another fashion victim bike,great to look at but not a practical and safe vehicle.Good to look at like elephants,but you don't want to own one.
you talking the same old shit on this site mate ::) do you have a good word for eany bike ??? and still using the fashion victim statment .just tell me what you have built that looks as cool as this bike ??? only Bratstyle.com make real brat bikes what sort of a statment is this ??? your a fucking joke mate now go swivel

Back
Top Bottom