Anodizing...

DBC

Been Around the Block
hey guys, Glad to see this new forum section as it is a perfect place to post about anodizing. I have a setup that I will be getting back up and running soon and I wanted to give you all a heads up in case anyone wants something done. I have mostly done paintball guns, but I can certainly able do smaller motorcycle parts.
a few examples:
100MEDIA_IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0713-1.jpg

IMAG0738.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0768.jpg

IMAG0706.jpg

IMAG0697.jpg

these are my current colors. I can do solid colors and any combination of the above. I will work on putting together a price sheet as soon as I get this all set up and operational again, All I can say is that it will be affordable because I am going to need to drum up some business. If you have ideas but are not sure if it can be done, let me know and we will talk. I love trying new techniques!
Cheers!

I've never been a fan of "plating" but for some reason i love Anodizing. If it wasn't so expensive to do down here (NZ) i'd get plenty of bits done.

That is some really nice work. Having dabbled with little parts in the past, I am jealous of how consistant and rich your colors are :)

I am about to send out my wheel rims to be anodized in satin black, could you do these? I would consider hiring you if so :)

Re: Re: Anodizing...

Dr Evil said:
I am about to send out my wheel rims to be anodized in satin black, could you do these? I would consider hiring you if so :)
Unfortunately, I don't have the capacity to do anything that big. Otherwise I would love to :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Dr Evil said:

Where you sending them?
I'm debating on anodizing or buffing/polishing

@Wolfie - TCR Wheel lacing in Lodi, CA. I need my wheels laced as well and prices were nice.

@DBC - I am sure I will have small parts that will need anodizing on many projects. I will keep you in mind. Your work on the guns is fantastic ;D

How hard would it be to do just the spokes if i sent them to you? (separated from the wheel of course) Would it be a problem in the threads?

Such a mix of colors...amazing!
I guess I need to research anodizing on how it's done... anything I have is only one color so I thought it was a "Dip" process. ::)

Back
Top Bottom