Can anyone ID this!?!?

MarcW

yo... ohio...
I got this Ducati Stator in a parts lot I picked up and I’m having a hell of a time figuring out what it’s from. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks so much!!
fb2f95d1eea3ef7956be7a5fcaddea31.jpg
06a1f5a6e470d0d478d6104e0d460c56.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ducati made other stuff before motorbikes, i’m wondering if that is something electical rather than motorbike?

It's clearly the stator and rotor for a charging/ignition system from an aircooled fan type motor. The question is which. I don't know but i'd guess it's an early scooter/moped/small bike maybe the Indiana or Cadet.

teazer said:
It's clearly the stator and rotor for a charging/ignition system from an aircooled fan type motor. The question is which. I don't know but i'd guess it's an early scooter/moped/small bike maybe the Indiana or Cadet.

Awesome, that helps alot. It makes sense because the lot was primarily scooter stuff. Mainly Elite and Riva parts but there were some random lambretta and Vespa parts as well.

it does look early vespa, i had several of the little shitheaps and it looks uncomfortably familiar, maybe look up some vintage vespa sites and see if theres anything there
i think its early as later ones would have had 3 windings and had a bigger fan/flywheel, having said that it could still be anywhere up to the mid/late 70s as they only went battery/12 volt in about 78/79 with the P range models

guygrrr said:
That's an early Lambretta stator and flywheel. Maybe late 50's to early 60's
Awesome, thanks again everyone for the help!!

Back
Top Bottom