Barber 2015

Mike, I heard about your wildlife adventure. You should let Marlin Perkins and Jim handle the animals :p
Prayers for a speedy recovery dude ;)
I've got a care package made up for ya. I just gotta get it in the mail ;)

Maritime said:
I don't know if I will make it this year, still in hospital qfter deer collision and not sure I will be walking yet by then. My whole riding season is done and I am still in hospital.

Was talking w your Mrs about ya awhile back. Stoked to hear that you're on the upswing bud. As always, you have my number if ya need anything.

It looks like they are trying to address the , "Highway of Death" on Friday and Saturday mornings by restricting car traffic. 8)

i-7rHQXNv-XL.png

We will not be attending Barber this year. :(

Life's responsibilities have conspired to force us to stay at home and take care things here.

Y'all have a great time, enjoy the (hopefully) reduced traffic, and drink a few dark beers by the fire for me. 8)

Oh no. That sucks, there may not be enough Mike's there now without me and you there! Wait, there will probably still be a ton lol. I won't be there but I will try and have a few dark beers by a fire that weekend even if it is in my living room

Damn Mike, that blows. Who's gonna help smoke up the joint then? :p
I dont drink dark beer, but I'll hoist a bourbon for ya instead ;)

And Mike, it sucks you're not gonna make it, but you need the recoup time more.
I'll hoist a bourbon for you as well ;)
(your care package is going out this week)

Probably the bourbon more :p

But everytime I say "you know this odd fact?", I think to myself 'Mike would know this' ;D

Redbird said:
Damn Mike, that blows. Who's gonna help smoke up the joint then? :p
I dont drink dark beer, but I'll hoist a bourbon for ya instead ;)

And Mike, it sucks you're not gonna make it, but you need the recoup time more.
I'll hoist a bourbon for you as well ;)
(your care package is going out this week)
"Kentucky sippin' whiskey" works just fine. ;D

So I'm DEFINITELY going to be in the area in Oct. Not sure of exact dates yet (planning ahead isn't one of my bosses strong suits) but I'm trying to work this weekend into the itinerary.

VonYinzer said:
So I'm DEFINITELY going to be in the area in Oct. Not sure of exact dates yet (planning ahead isn't one of my bosses strong suits) but I'm trying to work this weekend into the itinerary.

Now I have to cancel my tickets....

Sweet, The Yinz bringing the Mike ratio back up to normal. We will certainly miss the others. Heal up quick Maritime!

end of line

Back
Top Bottom