Where are all the Barber pics?!!?

redwillissuperman

Keep it simple- engine, wheels, bars
I was expecting a barraige of Barber pics and videos. I even checked out periscope but nothing. Where are all the topless drag races?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redwillissuperman said:
I was expecting a barraige of Barber pics and videos. I even checked out periscope but nothing. Where are all the topless drag races?

Zeke and I were standing in the pits as the next generation superbikes were staged to go out then Andrew Stroud surprised everyone by showing up on the on the Britten at Barber for one of the last races on Sunday was....well you pick a word. He was on cold TIRES! We RAN to the stand scaled the stairs to get to the observation deck! We didn't touch our phones!!!! Then to watch an epic battle against a factory 1994 Ducati racer. Both bikes swapped leads and were wheeling after each other down the back stretch! The smell of the race fuel! Electricity was in the air as we knew we were being transported in time and we could all feel the spirit of John Britten in our presence! We saw John's son Sam Britten scale the stairs behind us to capture it on film. Pix is of Stroud and Sam Britten

1edba9583ef29de4994fb8409b1d1213.jpg

Back
Top Bottom