Opinions/Suggestions on my new website

J-Rod10

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT BOTM WINNER
I just launched a new/updated site. I've only gotten a couple things put on it thus far, going to take me a few days to get it filled up with everything.

Was hoping you guys would give me some opinions of layout/look, etc.

Thanks in advance.

www.slipstreamcycle.com

Re: Opinions/Suggestions

Looks pretty good to me. I don't really go for sites that have lots of clutter. Just list the bits I'm there for, some good detail in the pics, and the contact info easily seen. So it looks good!

Looks so good it made me want to buy something!

Then I remembered I don't have a Honda.

Crazy

I like it a lot. Clean, slick and and easily navigated. Just how it should be. Good color pallet, too. You've handled design cues well.

Nice site that is and good pictures of what you are producing and selling. I like the content for 'About Us' as its great to see a father and son business, but I'd suggest using lower case as it would be easier on the eye.

That upper case is default for some reason. I noticed that as well.

deviant said:
I like it a lot. Clean, slick and and easily navigated. Just how it should be. Good color pallet, too. You've handled design cues well.
Thank you. First go at doing a site myself. GoDaddy, while they have been a pain in my ass the last couple weeks, does make it pretty easy to do it yourself. It's a lot easier to set up and maintain than the former iteration. Now, it's just going to take some time to get everything on there. Having picked up some new equipment is going to let me build a lot more stuff.

I agree with the general consensus. Nice, clean, easy to read and navigate. 8)

Almost makes me wish I rode a Honda. :eek: ;D

I'm about to start buying different bikes and branching out on manufacturer selection.

J-Rod10 said:
I'm about to start buying different bikes and branching out on manufacturer selection.

Whoo hoo! :D

Really good looking site. Effective without having too much flash n glitz.

Back
Top Bottom