T500

Looks very good man, I really like the paint.

I have a GT250 swinger that needs a home. It would slot right in there and shorten up your wheelbase some.

Cheers guys..
I got the chambers off a ebay,dirt cheap..they were pretty banged up..took some work to fix em..dunno what brand they are,they need a decent baffle..still too loud..
if you're willing to pay the postage i'll take that swinger off your hands lol..
here's new pics and one of the guzzi m357.5....
P4140516.jpg

P4140519.jpg

P4140517.jpg

Phabbo, is it just the pic or is the T500 motor look dirty? Looks like it was cleaned up and polished a little bit in the earlier pics but the last one almost looks like a different motor.

Everything else is lookin great BTW!

just a poor pic BigR ( it does need a little cleaning,been gathering dust for awhile )

Thanks,it took me two attempts but I got there in the end and the machine wasnt the best,but very satisfying seeing the end result..yeah get a machine but make sure its a good one,it was good fun,kinda..and a good skill to have me thinks ;)

The bike looks absolutely great Phabbo, especially the seat. What sewing machine brand/model did you use? Any specific brands or models to be on the lookout for?

I would love to start making my own seat covers like that.

Back
Top Bottom