XV920RH cafe racer From holland

It has been a while, but I started again. I found time again. I fitted a exhaust system and I bought a shock absorber. It is 16 mm longer than stock. So I changed the geometry o the bike a little.
The next project is the wiring.

Attachments

• thon.jpg
    thon.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 339
It has been an while. A year sins I have posted a message. Here Is an update. It runs but it needs an bigger size main jet. I fitted a mudguard like on a Vincent motorbike. I am still working on the wire ring harness.

20170128_163008.jpg

Nice to see this not fade away. That seat hump looks about the right size for the tank - if I were doing it, I would cut out a radius for the light and have it just poking out of the rear tail, but continue on.

The wire wheels are looking great.

So, it has been two years now sins the last post, but I am still building. Slowly, but I am getting there. The last thing I changed is the aluminum gas tank.

DSC03082.JPG

I also changed the clutch. I used the cylinder of a Yamaha FZ750 and made it hydraulic. It makes a big difference. No clutch cable in front of the left side of the engine anymore.

DSC02342.JPG

I’m trying to do the same clutch mod on mine, but still in the stage of trying to make a prototype bracket by hand. Any chance you have some schematics you can share?

This is my hacksaw version using a FJR slave.

Attachments

• IMG_2577.JPG
    IMG_2577.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 197
Back
Top Bottom