two stroke

M

miss alliekat

hiya i thought i would put some pics of my friends Kawasaki KRI special that she is building. it started life as a 1990 KRI. but has Aprilia body work, RS250 race seat, Zxr400 wheels forks and 'brakes including swingingarm, YZR rearshock. Arrow race pipes.
This pic was taken before its second test ride so is still not finished. She plans to do track days on it. Not many two strokes on the site. I might sell my CB500F and get an RD400 would look cool with big tank and single seat ect....

Alliosn xx

That bike looks sick!
I love 2-strokes. I've had my eye on an rd400 in the local paper that's torn apart. If I can find the add I'm gonna offor him a couple hundred and see how it goes. Won't be selling off the seca, though.
Also, I just moved into a new place and my new neighbor has an RZ350... great bike... Just met him today, he came down to see the cafe when i was throwing it in the grage. My guess is I'll be seeing more of him around.

I love two strokes as well, my favourite was the Rd400 i had a couple many years ago and wish i had kept them now as they are worth a lot of money over here. I also raced a GT250a in the early stock class, made it look like a Tr250. All my pics are on film though ... shame.
It is strange the different phrases people use in different countries, Sick in the UK means tasteless and horrible!!!!! but i am assuming that your message means you like it . he he ;D ??? ;) :) ;D

Ease said:
That bike looks sick!
I love 2-strokes. I've had my eye on an rd400 in the local paper that's torn apart. If I can find the add I'm gonna offor him a couple hundred and see how it goes. Won't be selling off the seca, though.
Also, I just moved into a new place and my new neighbor has an RZ350... great bike... Just met him today, he came down to see the cafe when i was throwing it in the grage. My guess is I'll be seeing more of him around.

miss alliekat said:
I love two strokes as well, my favourite was the Rd400 i had a couple many years ago and wish i had kept them now as they are worth a lot of money over here. I also raced a GT250a in the early stock class, made it look like a Tr250. All my pics are on film though ... shame.
It is strange the different phrases people use in different countries, Sick in the UK means tasteless and horrible!!!!! but i am assuming that your message means you like it . he he ;D ??? ;) :) ;D

Hah, yeah, It means I like it alot, lol

Yeah, the 2 strokes are great.

My buddies and brother had RD400s and RD350 LCs. They sure fly.

I'd like to get a hold of a Kawi tripple!

Very nice indeed!!...

Rob you want a Kawi tripple?
I know someone in your area who has a whole bunch of tripples (9-10) in various stages of repair or disrepair...

Hey Allie, you could always scan those pics!!..then post!!

DCP_4836.jpg

The Suzuki T500 has a rigid frame, quality stock forks and a long wheelbase combined with an agressive engine with oversize clutch. Easy conversion to race :)

I had a 1972 Yamaha R5-C (predecessor to the RD350) up until about 2 months ago. It was the fastest (accelerating), loudest, easiest to wheelie bike I've ever owned. It had the power of a CB750 with the weight of a moped. It would do power wheelies easier than my YZ250. I miss that bike but for some reason the oil injection was messed up on the left cylinder and it would foul a plug about every 3 miles on that side. I sold it and got myself a 77 XS650 thats a little more reliable, but also a little heavier and a little slower, but maybe thats a good thing. Two stroke street bikes are so much fun. I'll own another one in the future but I need to have something reliable in the garage to ride, too.

I just wanted to post and say thats an awesome looking bike and there's nothing like the powerband on a two stroke street bike.

ooooo....err.. i feel all funny... bet it vibrates nice... mmmm

HEY!!!... Lets not be talking about things that vibrate between legs... and girls feeling all funny and stuf!!..LOL!!!... ;D....(without pics that is!!........AND NOT OF PYRO!!!...)

locOleoN said:
HEY!!!... Lets not be talking about things that vibrate between legs... and girls feeling all funny and stuf!!..LOL!!!... ;D....(without pics that is!!........AND NOT OF PYRO!!!...)

LoL... i meant the Kawasaki .....high frequency vides about 5000rpm....guys wouldnt understand.... :eek: ;D ;)

locOleoN said:
what women like when i vibrate between there legs ;D

miss alliekat said:
LoL... i meant the Kawasaki .....high frequency vides about 5000rpm....guys wouldnt understand.... :eek: ;D ;)

OHHHH!!!... thats why chicks like to ride..or at least sit on Kawasaki's...LOL!!!...

locOleoN said:
OHHHH!!!... thats why chicks like to ride..or at least sit on Kawasaki's...LOL!!!...

only rattly old two strokes.... or singles..... ::)

Back
Top Bottom