1965 kawasaki aircraft b8 125

joea

Coast to Coast
DTT BOTM WINNER
Picture1025.jpg

the bike was used on a farm to herd cattle and other chores and then parked due to a broken ring and bore damage. ....in the last few months when i had some spare time i repaired,cleaned up and did a little painting to make it look a little better . so after some repairs and mods to keep the price down(about $250 in parts and seat recover-bike was free) it is back on the road again but no more farm work this time around.....
still have to finish the front fender and install it but other than that she's good to go, even the electric start works!
joe

well being like spring(39) i had a chance to ride the rocket,just what i expected, a real hyabusa slayer. maybe some rearsets and clip ons and ........na, it's great the way it is, with a few tiddlers a couple of friends they are a real trip...
joe

Looks good, like those old tanks with the stainless sides. Should be fun to scoot around on.

the older i get the more i like the small bikes, i don't have far to fall! ha
sometimes it is hard to find time to ride the big bikes but i always can find a half hour or so to go out on one of the small bikes for a ride (along with the dog on the gas tank of course), helps daily outlook alot too.
joe

Back
Top Bottom