fucking winter!

A bit grim here in SoCal too daytime low this week is only 84* might not be able to go in the pool if it's that chilly ;D Seriously though I would have been miserable if I was in your situation. Hope you laid into the Honda dealer ;)

Go to a local tire shop. Universal TPMS scan tools can learn and reset new sensor IDs in 5 minutes. You just walk around each corner, read the sensor, then plug into OBDII. I used to do it for free all the time at Sears.

New York still has great weather right now which is a little strange since there is usually a little bit of snow on the ground by now. Trying to enjoy the last days until the snow and freezing temps come.

rusche said:
Go to a local tire shop. Universal TPMS scan tools can learn and reset new sensor IDs in 5 minutes. You just walk around each corner, read the sensor, then plug into OBDII. I used to do it for free all the time at Sears.

Still have to pay the tire shop, not willing to do that.

Nice Justin, I will actually be able to ride again next week cause it is supposed to go above 60 for a bit, but it won't be long before the real winter sets in.

1*C (34F) on my ride into work this morning and supposed to go up to a balmy 5C this afternoon :). Hope to get another month out of it yet.

If the roads are dry I'll ride in those temps, but ours are covered in melted snow that is ice in shady spots so have to wait for some melt before I ride again.

Now I know all you North Americans like to take the piss out of our English weather - but - we've had temps in the low / mid 20's [ c ] for several weeks now and only 10 miles from home - the fruit farm is still picking Strawberrys !

However, the weather is due for a change this week - still no sign of any of the white stuff though.

Back
Top Bottom