Brimstone Cycles

Wow! I think it might as well just have a back end of bodywork and be a two seater rag top though, not a quad. Wild craftsmanship :eek:

and 0-60 in 2.8 .....craaaziness

gribbs said:
Wow! I think it might as well just have a back end of bodywork and be a two seater rag top though, not a quad. Wild craftsmanship :eek:

and 0-60 in 2.8 .....craaaziness

+1 on all of that!

Can-Am Spyders pretty much closed my mind to anything with handlebars and more than 2 wheels, but I guess I need to ride(drive?) one to judge.

OMG, I saw this and first thought was...That looks like a good way to die. :p

Seriously could you even hold on to the handlebars at full throttle?

Why? Just why? Im all for power, speed, and a healthy dose of danger, but this is just fuckin' dumb...

I love all of its performance specs, and as a gear head, you have to like the power to weight this kind of machine offers! I just agree with von, if it has more than 2 wheels then it needs a steering wheel! I would rather just build a small 32 highboy replica of some sort using very modern materials and aircraft precision.
Thanks for sharing though!

Ya, didnt mean you were dumb... Thanks for the link. Just seems to me that for the money, you could build something awesome, that wasnt a deathtrap...

Well I don't believe that this thing is any more of a deathtrap than most of us are more than willing to sling a leg over and twist the throttle on any given day, however for that money you could have something a lot cooler on four wheels than that! Interesting to see and could be inspiring to one of my own projects one day, so I am glad to have absorbed it and discused it here with friends!

Back
Top Bottom