NEW SCOOT!

mikeadamstattoo

Coast to Coast
well ive been talking about it and i went and got one. 1974 honda cl-125. the last year they were made (essentially cb's with high pipes. near MINT for $700

the gas tank just needs a good bb/deisel feul cleaning. and the carb is a really simple one to clean 2,000 original miles. hasnt been started in 5 years. we put a little either in and fired it right up. im stoked on it. but i cant decide now if i wanna keep it in its original goodness, or make myself a cool little bobber.

i REALLY like how its about 250 pounds lighter than my gs550. a little shorter too. im a small dude so it fits me pretty good.

xdb6lz.jpg

10cjjpf.jpg

check out the plate date and the last time it as plated...

2112ck4.jpg

Thats killer man! Great looking bike. Hold onto that plate and frame, they can be worth a few bucks... Its nice stock, but ya cant leave it like that too long!

beautiful man. Really like the single pipe. Maybe a tracker? Might be crazy low if you drop it. Like big wheel trike low!! Radical

hell yah!! you could do it troybilts way and stretch the swing arm like 5 inches, and move the shock mounts 2" forward and 1" up but that swing arm would end up at a pretty radical angle.its almost straight right now and the bike has like 8"-12" of ground clearance but it would look the business

i dunno about a hard tail on these michigan roads. that could be comparable to riding a thin plastic sled down a rock quarry hill.

ill more than likely be going this route with it, that is if i dont mind making baby jesus cry by getting rid of that original mint paint. haha

Classic.jpg

Judging by your tat machines, this thing is gonna be cool. Start a build thread.

I think baby jesus thinks you should keep the scrambler pipe though

Curbcast said:
Judging by your tat machines, this thing is gonna be cool. Start a build thread.

I think baby jesus thinks you should keep the scrambler pipe though

+1 ;)
Hey Mike you've got an awesome style about you brother. No matter what you build you will look cool on it!
I can't wait to see what you do!

Back
Top Bottom