Post a pic of your latest purchase

Freebie from a friend. A Peugeot 103 moped, and a CB400f. I'm not sure if much can be saved on the CB. It sat outside for years with the clutch cover missing.

Attachments

• 20181114_132724.jpg
    20181114_132724.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 203
Rat_ranger said:
Freebie from a friend. A Peugeot 103 moped, and a CB400f. I'm not sure if much can be saved on the CB. It sat outside for years with the clutch cover missing.

Sweet moped!

Well I traded the moped off. I got a nice big heated ultrasonic and a fuel injector cleaning and testing set up.

Attachments

• 20181121_155526.jpg
    20181121_155526.jpg
    801.3 KB · Views: 206
  • 20181121_161126.jpg
    20181121_161126.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 198
pidjones said:
I'd first make sure the plug wasn't cut off due to some safety issue.
Good point... addressed below.
irk miller said:
Was it cut off, or was it hard wired? My dad gave me a Miller similar to that and I kept it for two years, never used it, and sold it on Craigslist. Between MIG and O/A, I never really had a use for it.
Fair question... I guess it may have been hardwired since it has bare twisted wire ends, and not a clean cut. I'll check that out this weekend.
Also, good point... I have access to a wiiiiide variety of both Miller and Lincoln welders in every model/capacity available through my job. So really all I need at the house is the bare minimum, and the HF will more than accomplish that. So, I guess... anyone want a free welder?

Not a purchase. Dad can't ride anymore and said it needed to go to my house. This was quite a surprise after Thanksgiving dinner. There are a few others that will be coming over after I can clear some space. This is a 1973 Commando. Pretty much just needs cosmetics and a little bit of transmission work.

Attachments

• norton1.jpg
    norton1.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 196
  • norton2.jpg
    norton2.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 185
canyoncarver said:
Not a purchase. Dad can't ride anymore and said it needed to go to my house. This was quite a surprise after Thanksgiving dinner. There are a few others that will be coming over after I can clear some space. This is a 1973 Commando. Pretty much just needs cosmetics and a little bit of transmission work.

That's awesome! Guess you'll just have to send that Zephyr my way to make room for all these Brit bikes. ;)

needs a air filter to i have a bunch of the pancake ones for that if you want one or are missing it

cxman said:
needs a air filter to i have a bunch of the pancake ones for that if you want one or are missing it

Thanks for the kind offer.
It's got a Mikuni 34 flat slide conversion on it. I have a big box of parts and stuff that goes with it including brand new alloy Wassel fenders, air filter setup, etc...

Back
Top Bottom