Hi gang, new to the forum so I thought I'd say hello...

Bozz

Coast to Coast
Just posted an intro in what I hope is the appropriate place, thought I'd ping the regional group as well.

I fairly far west of Raleigh, but I work in Chapel Hill.

Current stable contains:
77 KZ900 A5 that is a long way from stock
80 GL500 Silverwing (might be an 81, but who cares its a boring project to fund a more fun project)
78 GL400 (Japanese market) that will get the cafe treatment
60 BMW R60 (long term resto project)
48V electric scooter I was given for free to play with (prolly for the kids to fool around with)

Here's a pic of the 900 about 10 year ago. still going strong (or will be with a new head gasket)
KawiRearBig.jpg

Hey Yinzer!

Yeah, I need to get some pics up and hosted.

In the small world category, I used to live in da 'burgh when I was working at CMU.

One of my former students helped organize the "mods v rockers" event last year.

I'll try to work on hosting some pics soon.

Thank you kindly for the warm welcome.

Cheers

Wow... Thats awesome! The MvsR was a blast. There was a pretty decent group of DTTers there. Hope ya can make it back for another!

Hey Bozz Welcome to DTT and the Raleigh CRew as well. Hope to meet you at one of our local gatherings. We usually meet once a month at Naper Tandy's and compare busted knucle scars over a pint or two. We also have a lot of rides and events planned for this year. More like, planned on attending, not quite organizing, Although cafetbird ( Scot) does manage to pull strings together and make things happen very often.

Thanks for the welcome! It may be a bit challenging for me to make it out to many rides due to young children, but it will be a goal for sure.
One of these days its bound to work out.

Cheers!

Don't worry Bozz, half of us have kids as well, so not all of us show up at once, but it sure is a blast when more than 10 of us show up. See if you can make it to the euro bike show. in Downtown Raleigh Is right at Moore's square plaza. We are also on facebook. Just type Do the Ton Triangle on the search bar.

Eddie

Hey Bozz:

Ride one to work tomorrow, and meet us at Napper Tandys for a beer! Daylight savings time has kicked in. WOOT!

Back
Top Bottom